Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Site Name: Godless Writing
URL: http://godlesswriting.com/
Type:
Blog
Site Info:
Godless Writing is a blog that is focused on writing and everything that goes along with it. From writing guides to book reviews, poetry, and stories, all of those can be found in this one magical place called Godless Writing.

Our goal is simple, collect poetry and stories, share good and bad books, help new writers write better and expose them to the world. Currently, our blog hosts a few stories and a few poems, and we hope to expend it very soon to a huge database of over a 100 stories and 300 poems, a lot of guides and a lot of poems and stories for other writers. Book reviews will also include manga reviews.

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Looks like a beautiful place! You don't see very many writing forums anymore. Best of luck!! :)
Thank you!

cute site. if you ever start doing affiliates, I would like to affiliate with you.
I am up for it, pm me :)

Goodluck and thanks for this!
Thanks Panda

Are you still updating your site? It has some good writings.
I've been slacking for a long time, just lost motivation for a while, but I hope I will start getting into a rythm today and start posting and being active on my own god damn blogs :laughing:
Thanks it gave me a boost!

Shole

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Kladovo
FP$
Good to see another writer here
I'm one btw mostly self-published through deviant art
GL with those reviews
if want to know I have writing since 2009
Awesome! Send me some in a pm or if you have a site :) I'd love to check them out.
Deviantart posting writing is a first for me, I heard it can be used for something like that but never used it.

I looked at your profile & if your age is right, that is NOT old lol
I am just tiered :laughing: I am not old physically just mentally lol.