• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Google AdSense, YouTube Monetization, Review Process Explained

Advertise Here

Cumulus

Package Team
Package Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
I am upset because a few years ago I created a app and clicked my own ads and lost my account for ever so sad I can't appeal
That seems very harsh: The suspensions for clicking your own ads are temporary normally.

You could try making a new Adsense account if it's been a while :)

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
I am upset because a few years ago I created a app and clicked my own ads and lost my account for ever so sad I can't appeal
Google is far to smart as it can track IPs address and whatnot. When I added ends to my site years ago, I told my partner at the time that Google has accepted. Didn't know that he decided to spam clicks and get as many impressions as fast as he can. Weeks later my google account was stopped. Was lucky that the account didn't get a ban :) days to weeks later able to reactivate the account again, and told my staff that RULES are in place for ads

tdbnz

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 15, 2011
christchurch Newzealand
techland.me
FP$
That seems very harsh: The suspensions for clicking your own ads are temporary normally.

You could try making a new Adsense account if it's been a while :)

Thanks tried that but they catch on and can ban that too

Pitty they will not even want to know me it was just invalid clicking and I admit it was me and I didn't know at the time feel bad I can't really appeal now

Alexander

Assistant TL
Package Team
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Thanks tried that but they catch on and can ban that too

Pitty they will not even want to know me it was just invalid clicking and I admit it was me and I didn't know at the time feel bad I can't really appeal now
The appeal process may work if you are sincere in your apology.