More progress being made towards the next "update" which will be pushed to Github (you'll be able to pull it down from there and play with it, Github is basically the code hosting site which about 80% of the industry uses, if you're not familiar with it) and gosora-project.com Firstly, I discovered a bug while implementing the Filter part of the Search and Widget Filter Widget where the topics didn't flow into the Live Topiclist due to a JS error introduced when I reworked relative times in templates with reltime. That is fixed now. I've done a bit of refactoring behind the scenes and added a new dependency, Easyjson which can encode JSON payloads a fair bit faster than the standard library's json package. We'll see how that performs, I'm thinking of moving to MessagePack which is even faster, however it's a binary format which might create complications and will require a new dependency for the client side. I also noticed that it felt a little jarring for the topic list results to load so fast when you use Filter while not when you navigated to another page on it, so I added AJAX Loading for the paginators on the topic list and forum page as-well. I also added support for creating polls to the forum pages, it was previously only on the topic list proper which can post to any forum you have access to. Next will be some little visual changes, and then, finally Search.