• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Group icon for "Verified" group.

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
Can someone make a new group image for me for a "Verified" usergroup for my forum in the same vein as the following?
revadmin2 - Copy.png
mod2.png

However, could it be iether a light blue or perhaps a silver with the words "Verified" on it as well as the "Rev | " prefix but, along with "Verified" could it have a verified checkmark similar to twitter/facebook/mixer?

Can this be done? willing to pay up to $500 FP for it. :) Thanks!

The color for "Verified" on my site is Skyblue, but this badge can be either a light shade of silver or gray if not Skyblue is fine. Thanks!

Advertise Here

Puppuccino

Member Team Leader
Aug 16, 2009
FP$
Do you have a PSD at all? I would try but without a template you’d have to either wing it or go pixel by pixel. Neither of which would get you very close to the existing ones is all.