Guest Post Forum

Site Name: Guest Post Forum
URL:
http://www.guestpostforum.com/forums/
Type: (Forum, Blog and Website.)
Site Info: We pay people to post content for our paid to post service however, we have started a forum to ask what people want in terms of content and a hub for people to share their experience.

The site is a non finished product and this post will be edited when the site if complete and finished.

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
nameclerks.com
FP$
You pay the bloggers for adding posts on their sites extremely low, it's just $5 - $15/post for sites having 40 DA - 50 DA? As I know that the sites which have that DA scores usually have the price for posting are not below $40. Example of my site, it has DA 35 and I'm offering paid guest posts for $55/post.

• Informative
Reactions: Kaynil
You pay the bloggers for adding posts on their sites extremely low, it's just $5 - $15/post for sites having 40 DA - 50 DA? As I know that the sites which have that DA scores usually have the price for posting are not below $40. Example of my site, it has DA 35 and I'm offering paid guest posts for $55/post.
It works on mass so the more site you have the more you make and the content is correct and unique so that is a factor I use.