• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Guest post on a blog...

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I was wondering if there was anyone would be willing to do a guest post on my blog. I have three spots open so up to 3 different people can apply for this if you're interested. The blog is literature based. You can get into movies or tv if the movie/tv show is based on some form of literature (regardless if it's a novel, comic book, anime or manga, etc.). If you know of anyone who is an author, I can also do an interview with an author instead if you can point them in my direction. I'm basically willing to do 3 guest posts or 3 author interviews (or a combination of the two). Send me a PM if you're interested or you know of an author that wouldn't mind being interviewed.....

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Also, just to let you know, I don't need this till February. You'll have the whole month of December and the whole month of January to write out your article for the guest post. You'll have 2 whole months to write this out if you're interested.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
This is still open.

Here are the different categories that I have.....
- Answer a question = Here you can answer a question that is related to literature.
- Author = Here you can talk about any specific author you may or may not like.
- Fun = Here you can discuss anything fun about literature. For example, I'll discuss some 3D puzzles I've put together from the Harry Potter world.
- Literature = Here you can talk about books you've read in the past or do book reviews.
- Movie = Here you can discuss any movies that are based on literature.
- Other = Here you can discuss anything literature related that doesn't belong to any of the other categories.
- Reading Goals = Here you can discuss any reading or literature goals you've made for yourself.
- TV = Here you can discuss any tv show you're watching that is based on literature.