PureSportsTalk

Acquaintance
Oct 9, 2018
FP$
Site Name: Gutsy Sports
Date Opened: Oct 14, 2018
Review Requested (Quick/Advanced):
Notes: http://www.gutsysports.com/forum/index.php
Gutsy Sports is a sports media network that is dedicated to pushing the envelope on sports opinions and discussions. Our community offers raw and unfiltered sports content on our message boards, blog, and more. We are a gutsy group of dedicated sports fans, writers, athletes, and much more.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$

Your Official Review is In Progress!

Thank you for requesting our services. I have tagged your thread and will finish an official review in less than 5 days. In the meantime, you will receive informal feedback from other reviewers and members at Forum Promotion. Once your official review is completed, you will be free to ask questions and receive feedback so long as your website remains open. You will also be able to request another review in thirty days after this Official Review is completed.

Reactions: PureSportsTalk

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
Official Review of «Gutsy Sports»
«www.gutsysports.com/forum»
by «Ajay»

First Impressions:
Very unique looking forum. I've been a member on several sports forums before, and they all looked the same to be honest. All with dark themes, and no real organization.

Excellent

Design Quality:
You decided to keep it simple, but also very effective. The whole banner makes the whole forum look appealing. It brings colors into a somewhat default theme. Great choice there. The site has a simple theme, but all in all, it's appealing.

Excellent

Site Structure:
This is where Gutsy Sports differs from most sports related forums. Most forums don't really get how to divide the categorys when it comes to sports. They try to squeeze everything into one single group, and it looks neat if you look at it from the homepage, but once you click on the board you see 30 sub-boards for each team. Doesn't look good to me. I really like how Gutsy decided to split the forums up.

Excellent

Originality:
Niche, and setup of the forum are both unique. Like i said, the organization of the boards is what makes your site different. Everything is so neat, and easy to find.

Excellent

Activity Level:
The forum looks new, so i'm not going to say that you excelled here. Activity isn't bad, so it's about average. You do have a good amount of daily posts.

Average

The thing I liked the best: Layout.
The thing I liked the least: Nothing other than activity, but that should be fixed as the site ages.

Overall Mark:
«Great start to a good looking sports forum! I think it should fill up with members soon based on the content. Good luck!»