Halloween Caption This 2019

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
It's time for a Caption This! You will need to come up with one caption that you would like to submit to have reviewed to win and you have until Sunday, November 3 at midnight (EST 05:00) to post your caption here. Once you have submitted your caption, you cannot make any changes to it.

The winner of this Halloween Caption This 2019 will receive 666 FP$ Cash. New rule to determine the winner: Post a Haha for the one(s) you like most! You can vote more than once. Tie will be determined by staff.

Here is the image:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jon and Kaynil

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
I forgot to put this in the OP but staff will vote privately by poll to determine a winner.
Since we only have select few staff, what about allowing the people who participate have their post reacted to in order to tally the winner? The post that has the most "HaHa" could be selected as winner. Just a suggestion. :)

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Since we only have select few staff, what about allowing the people who participate have their post reacted to in order to tally the winner? The post that has the most "HaHa" could be selected as winner. Just a suggestion. :)
Sounds good to me. I was just going by what was done previously :)

New rule to determine the winner: Post a Haha for the one(s) you like most! You can vote more than once. Tie will be determined by staff.

Matthew

Lt. Cmdr. Data
Jun 28, 2010
West Virginia
FP$
If the other votes are public, shouldn’t the tie breaker be public as well? Especially given the content of my caption

mav3n

lvl 9000 IQ
May 22, 2011
FP$
I don't see how it's only between Jon and Matthew? You stated the ones with the most Haha's. From what I see, it's a 3 way tie...

Jon - 2
Matt - 1
Josh - 1

It's not like you're going to choose Matt's post anyways lol

Go ahead, pick Jon's "in private"

Reactions: Matthew

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
I don't see how it's only between Jon and Matthew? You stated the ones with the most Haha's. From what I see, it's a 3 way tie...

Jon - 2
Matt - 1
Josh - 1

It's not like you're going to choose Matt's post anyways lol

Go ahead, pick Jon's "in private"
Oooh you're right that I was counting all reactions instead of the Hahas! I'm so sorry about that. Because of this correction it is obvious that Jon had the most HaHa reactions and has won. No need for staff to vote.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Regardless of the winner, surely there shouldn’t have been a staff vote, considering one of the “finalists” is now an admin. Bit of a biased view point? Should definitely be a public poll. I know it doesn’t matter much now, but for future reference.

Reactions: Matthew