Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on game boy color console... erase save file question

Ashley

Paragon
Hey, is there any way to completely erase data on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on game boy color without wrecking the cart or tearing things to shreds? I thought I found an answer online once, but if I had, I can't remember where. I think it's a series of button combinationssimilar to Pokémon, but I could be wrong. Not necessarily urgent, but would appreciate any help all the same.

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Hey, is there any way to completely erase data on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on game boy color without wrecking the cart or tearing things to shreds? I thought I found an answer online once, but if I had, I can't remember where. I think it's a series of button combinationssimilar to Pokémon, but I could be wrong. Not necessarily urgent, but would appreciate any help all the same.

Hey

I am super sorry there is no easy way you will either have to open up cartridge and disconnect battery or use a Game Genie / Game Shark.

Sorry to say Nintendo has done this to some games this is the only offical way sorry

All the best

Thomas

Ashley

Paragon
Hey

I am super sorry there is no easy way you will either have to open up cartridge and disconnect battery or use a Game Genie / Game Shark.

Sorry to say Nintendo has done this to some games this is the only offical way sorry

All the best

Thomas

It's fine. Usually I overwrite the save file if I want to start over.