• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Selling Haze's Bundles of Joy [Blog Posts/Threads/Posts]

JoyFreak

Resident
Oct 20, 2017
www.joyfreak.com
FP$
Great to see another package deal completed today, working on the next one now! Spaces are still open and because I'm feeling the need for a bit of love spreading after seeing Detective Pikachu today, I'm going to make an offer to you all.

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5. If you're feeling like a mega boost, the Big Fat Bundle ($10) will now be $8.

Both of these offers have a limited time on them. The first person to order either package will get the offer.

You can read my trader feedback and my reviews, I like to give all my clients mad high-quality posts at a knockdown price with A+ customer service. Come join the club people. :D
I'll order the Big Fat Bundle if no one else has taken it.

Reactions: Haze

Haze

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Great to see another package deal completed today, working on the next one now! Spaces are still open and because I'm feeling the need for a bit of love spreading after seeing Detective Pikachu today, I'm going to make an offer to you all.

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5. If you're feeling like a mega boost, the Big Fat Bundle ($10) will now be $8.

Both of these offers have a limited time on them. The first person to order either package will get the offer.

You can read my trader feedback and my reviews, I like to give all my clients mad high-quality posts at a knockdown price with A+ customer service. Come join the club people. :D
I'll order the Big Fat Bundle if no one else has taken it.
You my friend can take the Big Fat bundle! I’ll PM you to sort out the details :)

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak

Haze

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$

If you want to order a bigger package ($6) with me, I will be knocking that down to $5.

Don't forget there is still an opportunity to grab yourself a discounted 'Bigger' package from me! A great way to boost your forum and get yourself on my lovely loyalty scheme!

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Who wants a $2 tiny package? ($1.50 discount!)

I'll give a free tiny package to anyone if they recommend someone to my store!
I'm interested but since the upgrade of the forum software the review option has been removed LOL But I know @Princess MeowsePad needs some good high content.

Haze

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
I'm interested but since the upgrade of the forum software the review option has been removed LOL But I know @Princess MeowsePad needs some good high content.
RIP all feedback. I hope you're in a better place.

But for reals, if you fancy a $2 Tiny, it's yours @Empire! And if Ye Olde @Princess MeowsePad comes along and want some good old posts from me, you'll get a freebie Tiny and Mewose, we can work a nice entrance discount for you. :D