Hello ForumPromotion

Blockhead

New Arrival
FP$
Decided to check this forum out and see what it has to offer, and I have to say that I'll remember this one. The moment I joined I received a nice welcome message telling me all about the forum, one second later I receive a message from a spam account inviting me to a sex chat. Now I'm not gonna be able to forget this forum ever.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Decided to check this forum out and see what it has to offer, and I have to say that I'll remember this one. The moment I joined I received a nice welcome message telling me all about the forum, one second later I receive a message from a spam account inviting me to a sex chat. Now I'm not gonna be able to forget this forum ever.
Hello mate, welcome to the forum. I just received most likely the same message. But I have to say that is the first spam of that sort I have received in over a decade at FP. It’s not common place at all. Don’t let that put you off.

Blockhead

New Arrival
FP$
Hello mate, welcome to the forum. I just received most likely the same message. But I have to say that is the first spam of that sort I have received in over a decade at FP. It’s not common place at all. Don’t let that put you off.
Yeah I figured but the timing was just perfect. I even laughed about it

I got this message too, this spammer floods the entire forum :confused:

Welcome :smuggrin:

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Someone's just making sure you have a good time right out of the gate. ;)