Hello/Goodbye Thread #4

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Due to possible issues due to our recent move to a new host, I have decided to make a new thread.

The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general chit chat.

Any discussion in this thread that generates allot of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion, so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

Last edited:

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Joshua Farrell said:
Due to possible issues due to our recent move to a new host, I have decided to make a new thread.

The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general chit chat.

Any discussion in this thread that generates allot of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion, so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

Hey Master A! :)

Hey Joshua. How are you?

This is always such a popular topic. :D

R44

Paragon
Joshua Farrell said:

Can we do this the Whirlpool way, every 100 pages (or maybe 1000) we create a new thread, so these issues don't suddenly crop up?

Slix

Addicted
Well neat. New thread.

Hey everyone! :)

R44

Paragon
Joshua Farrell said:
Don't see why not, though it maybe should be done for every 500-750 pages, that way, we do not accumulate a dozen topics within a half a year.

I suggested 1000 pages. Then it's a non-issue.

Atrox

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Ooh, a new thread!

Hey everyone. :)

Atrox

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Hello Joshua, how are you? :)