Hello/Goodbye Thread #4

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
Honestly I am excited that President Trump announced a second summit. My avatar acknowledges the advancements made in diplomacy.
Doesn't North Korea still have nukes? :p
They are dismantling their nukes. They are not dismantling their censorship though, which makes me sad, because censorship is very wrong. Maybe Trump will someday convince them to open their society. Wouldn’t you agree that if North Korea backed down on its policy of censoring its own people, and apologized, that there could be peace between our two countries?

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
They are not dismantling their censorship though, which makes me sad, because censorship is very wrong.
Yeah man. That really hurts. The citizens really have no idea what goes on outside of NK.
They call it the hermit kingdom. Honestly if they opened up their society, they would be so much more prosperous.

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
They are dismantling their nukes. They are not dismantling their censorship though, which makes me sad, because censorship is very wrong. Maybe Trump will someday convince them to open their society. Wouldn’t you agree that if North Korea backed down on its policy of censoring its own people, and apologized, that there could be peace between our two countries?
I agree, but Trump has plenty of reasons to apologize as well. :p

Yeah man. That really hurts. The citizens really have no idea what goes on outside of NK.
It's a shame.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
I agree, but Trump has plenty of reasons to apologize as well. :p

It's a shame.
Censorship is HUGE. In the US, we really shouldn't have to deal with that.

Reactions: Cosmic

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
Censorship is noticeable usually in the media, when whichever group that is control of a particular discussion doesn't allow the other side to fully discuss their side.

Trying to wake-up still :p
I haven’t been to bed yet. I’m at the airport waiting on my flight. I’m definitely going to sleep on the plane.

Do you have any plans for today?
Where are you off to then at this time of night or morning lol And just going to do mostly FSX tonight so! LOL

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge