• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Hello/Goodbye Thread #4

Advertise Here

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$

Naiwen

Madly Diligent
Jun 28, 2010
mentalwellnesscafe.com
FP$
Happy Friday all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just had the most pleasant and relaxing walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga sessions outside in the bitter cold, currently feeling like -16, without anyone bothering me on the road by my home. The afternoon, just relaxing online before hitting the bed tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the sack.

Sincerem

Passionate writer
Package Team
Jan 22, 2021
Nigeria
FP$
Due to possible issues due to our recent move to a new host, I have decided to make a new thread.

The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general chit chat.

Any discussion in this thread that generates allot of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion, so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

Hey Master A! :)
Noted, its good to say hello here when starting first and goodbye when the day have ended for the user working here. Thanks a lot for the update I'll do as much as i can to abide by it.