• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Hello/Goodbye Thread #4

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Hey all. :D

Gray

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
You as well! Just been watching some @Gray play Destiny! Thought about getting into Destiny but haven't made the jump yet.

Aye, thanks for coming by and hanging out. :heart:.

It's in a better spot than what it was when it first released and I find it's a fun game to chill in. I typically do the end game content and help people through stuff, but you happened to have come in whilst I was messing around in Player vs Player with some buds. (Hence the casual roasting and banter; he was very salty.)

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
How are you? :D
Doing well. Just waiting on more work :laughing:

It's in a better spot than what it was when it first released and I find it's a fun game to chill in. I typically do the end game content and help people through stuff, but you happened to have come in whilst I was messing around in Player vs Player with some buds. (Hence the casual roasting and banter; he was very salty.)
Very true. I was grinding out some games in Valorant earlier and just playing more Runescape today.