Hello there folks!

AfterworkHub

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2019
FP$
I'm going off what the PM asked me to do so here I go, I hope you all like my project!

My name is Larry and I've been around many communities before and even moderated an old forum as a website reviewer (ForumHour) back in the olden days.

My project I bring to the table is a general common community hub for people who want to chill after work. Basically its an online virtual pub where you can meet people of similar interests. The goal is to basically take out the name "social media" all together as it sort of plague society in one way or another. I'm trying to bring back the glory days of Discussion Boards and proof that how much of an impact they truly made.
I do not call members "members" but rather call member's "Patrons" instead, Moderators are called Bouncers and Admins are just called Managers or House Bosses.

There are many clubs in real life that go unnoticed that really make a positive impact towards society in general. Afterwork Hub isn't just a General Discussion board, we have goals set in place to make it the 1 stop shop of online to better society by recognizing real life great deeds from clubs, charities, and overall the people that make positive turn around in our communities. We also want to expand and recognize online clubs or communities that make a great impact. We want to hear Stories through our "Karaoke" of that one special positive turnaround that made your community so great.

So that is the project as thus far. I wish myself the luck and I hope to share the site link and all when I get the chance to shortly.

Thank you and have a pleasant week!

AfterworkHub

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2019
FP$
Didn't Forum Hour do a think where they featured a forum ever hour or something?

Anyway, I digress. Welcome to FP!
Thank you, and that is correct! ForumHour did do that every hour, that's what was unique about it.

Hey Larry! I was a moderator on ForumHour at one point in time. That was back when my username was 2787cmt. It's crazy how long ago that was.

Welcome to FP. I look forward to seeing you around our community.
I remember you! That was good times. Good catching up, my name over there was Colonel Larry and I was one of the forum reviewers along with another person named Raven.

Reactions: TechWiz18