Hey everyone

apathy

New Arrival
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
Hey guys, I'm apathy. I used to love bulletin board style sites back in the day and only getting back into them now that i've gotten fed up with social media. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Spikey

Familiar Face
Jul 20, 2020
FP$
Hey guys, I'm apathy. I used to love bulletin board style sites back in the day and only getting back into them now that i've gotten fed up with social media. Looking forward to chatting with you all
Welcome to the forums! That's one reason why I never got into social media in the first place :)

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Welcome to Forum Promotion!

apathy

New Arrival
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Welcome to FP! Do you have a forum already or just starting out?
Myself & some friends used to run Zelda forums back in the day but they died out, now we're trying again with a Pokemon based one instead. Link should be on my profile if ya wanna have a look, I'd feel bad advertising in my intro thread :p

Welcome to the forums! That's one reason why I never got into social media in the first place :)
a very wise decision, i mostly stuck around just to get free in to certain nightclubs but not really into that nowadays so i was left with 0 incentive to continue using it.

Reactions: Spikey

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
I really like your site! I especially love the theme on it!