• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Hey guys. Brad here from Xenforo

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hows it going. I found this site from Xenforo.com in the forum critique section and I want to start by saying I like the design. I'm excited to share with you guys my site which is new. I will post it in the right section after making this thread but I wanted to make an introduction. I run a discussion forum call MindPiff.com for all kinds of stuff ranging from gaming to politics and even paranormal and aliens. I hope you guys will welcome me in! Thank you :D

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hey thanks for all the comments guys

Hello, Brad! Did you create the illustrated character for your page? It's really cool :)

No I actually found it on a free clip art site but thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw so decided to make it my logo. I appreciate your feedback

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thanks guys I'm liking this community a lot. I must have got on someones good side as I noticed my site has been put in the featured site area haha. I will definitely be active here. Appreciate you guys

Aaron

Legendary Typer
FP$
Cookie Badge
Welcome

Ash

Madly Diligent
It's great to have someone from XenForo here. Welcome to the community and if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch :)