• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Hi, I'm Scooter. Feel free to ask me some things.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
I'll point out that I've been married multiple times, but never divorced.

And if that doesn't prompt some questions, I'm not sure what will... :p
Ok, I'm game lol
How can you be married multiple times but never divorced? (I have an idea but not sure if right)

scooter

Reputable
Ok, I'm game lol
How can you be married multiple times but never divorced? (I have an idea but not sure if right)
Well, yes. Been sort of dancing around it for a bit, but decided to drop the titanic-sized clue: I'm a polyamorous man. I have three partners.

I don't generally talk about it - not because I'm keeping a secret or anything, because everything's been wonderful for years now and I'm very proud of them - but because of the reactions I get. Everything comes to a screeching halt while everybody asks me all kinds of questions and tries to parse what I'm saying, and I have to go into long-winded explanations.

The difference is that this particular thread was specifically made so that people could ask me questions, so at least I'm not (as one of the ladies put it) derailing everything by bringing it up.

scooter

Reputable
What's your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
Oh, goodness...in my home economics class in middle school we were making a souffle. My job was to separate the eggs and I, well, screwed it up. Our souffle fell - and of course it was right on me!

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Well, yes. Been sort of dancing around it for a bit, but decided to drop the titanic-sized clue: I'm a polyamorous man. I have three partners.

I don't generally talk about it - not because I'm keeping a secret or anything, because everything's been wonderful for years now and I'm very proud of them - but because of the reactions I get. Everything comes to a screeching halt while everybody asks me all kinds of questions and tries to parse what I'm saying, and I have to go into long-winded explanations.

The difference is that this particular thread was specifically made so that people could ask me questions, so at least I'm not (as one of the ladies put it) derailing everything by bringing it up.
That was not what I thought lol I just figured it was a riddle & you married the same person a few times (people do at certain anniversaries).

Do/ did you build snowman, forts, etc?

scooter

Reputable
What's your biggest screw up, like in your lifetime
Oof, who knows. I've been dismissed from some jobs in my time. And I wasn't really ready for college, or home ownership.

That was not what I thought lol I just figured it was a riddle & you married the same person a few times (people do at certain anniversaries).

Do/ did you build snowman, forts, etc?
Well, we do have plans to renew our vows. The original idea was this year, but given the health conditions, we decided to wait on it. We will go for next year. Obviously my partners will be there, too.

And sure, did that all the time.

scooter

Reputable
Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
Possibly Mr. Miller, my algebra teacher. Very informative, energetic, and really, really fast. He could literally write an equation on the board with his right hand and erase it with his left.

Do you do Black Friday sales?
Absolutely not. The stress of contending with them is far beyond what I wish to experience. The money saved wouldn't be worth it.