Selling High Quality Domains/Websites For Sale!

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
The list is alphabetical order, and under each domain is a small description of the domain/website. ALL domains are offer only, if you're interested in them please make an offer, and we can hopefully come to an agreement.

DiscordPromote.com (EDIT I MADE AN AUCTION ON THAT HERE)
DiscordPromote is a pre-made website that comes with the database and all files of the FTP. It's designed for people to post their discord server, server widgets, and more. As well as premium options they can chose from. It's been custom made from the original developer of the script and has some amazingly unique features you won't find anywhere else.

StreamPromote.com
StreamPromote is just the domain being sold. I use to have a full community made for it and it still holds some SEO from a little while back. This domain is perfect for anyone looking into creating some sort of stream promotion system for streamers!

ArchGamers.com SOLD
ArchGamers was an original gaming community that fused with GameHandout.com. Arch as a prefex means the top of, greatest, highest, ruler, etc. Example Archangel, Archenemy, Archstaff, etc. This would be the perfect domain for anyone willing to make a gaming website based on high skilled based players.

Battlerite.pro
Battlerite is a F2P MOBA that has a large player base and the website was originally created to show stats, top scores, etc. However I never got the time to create it like I wanted.

BestDiscords.com
Discord is the leading voice comms at the present time. BestDiscords was going to be a website that has a listing website to promote and showcase your discord. I was going to make this, but instead created DiscordPromote.com

• SOLD BlessForums.com SOLD
BlessForums is the perfect forums for anyone interested in either making a religious forum, or a forum based off of the game Bless.

• SOLD BlessMMO.com SOLD
BlessMMO is a newer MMO that came out to the US not too long ago. With it gaining traffic it would be a great edition to anyone's list of domains to own.

Facerig.us
I made this website for the program Facerig, the SEO on it is still massively high as it was developed, and released before the program itself had an official website. Because of that they made several announcements on their Kickstarter, companies, news, etc. that focused on the program often linked it to Facerig. Even without maintaining it it still gets a little bit of ad revenue, as well as members coming in. The whole site is yours, however it uses Xenforo so you'd have to have your own license.

GameHandout.com SOLD
This website is still up and running, however it's tied into ArchGamers.com it has tons of SEO built on it, and it offers a great domain for making any type of game giveaway service. Or a Game Selling service. With this domain, it will come with every single one of it's social media, including GameHandout on reddit.

GameHandout.fun
A sub domain I bought for GameHandout. I currently have it set up to start and make personal servers for games. We had the first server from minecraft called mc.gamehandout.fun It's still a great extra domain for GameHandout.com or if you'd like to have another gaming type website.

LeagueOfKindness.com
This was originally made to help promote positivist in league of legends, however with me becoming more and more busy I wasn't able to play LoL as much, and quit all together leaving this website and domain to die sadly.

LeagueOfMe.me
This was made purely as a website for my leagueofmeme facebook page. A place where people can submit memes for the game LoL. Which still has high demand for such a thing :)

MajorLeagueGarbage.com
MLG, Major League Garbage was an impulse buy that has extremely high potential to be a great gaming community. Though it wouldn't be used for the try hard players, it'd be a great friendly and chill gaming atmosphere which most gaming websites tend to lack.

MCServer.fun
This was made purely to make private Minecraft servers with. I used it to sell, and give people domain names for their server. They would buy it for a month and I'd manually enter in the IP they have for their server, and they'd use it. With over 25 servers on it, it all ran smoothly through my host with almost no bandwidth problems as the server was running through their IP and their server hosting.

VRGameNews.net
VRGameNews.Net this is a website I've always wanted to get up and running but sadly never had the time to do it. This is a extremely high priced domain, and with the growth of the VR industry it will only increase in price.

VRGameNews.org
VRGameNews.org as with the other VR domains I have listed is a website I've always wanted to get up and running but sadly never had the time to do it. This is a extremely high priced domain, and with the growth of the VR industry it will only increase in price.

VRGamingNews.com
This as with the other VR domains I have listed is a website I've always wanted to get up and running but sadly never had the time to do it. This is a extremely high priced domain, and with the growth of the VR industry it will only increase in price.

VRMMO.co
This as with the other VR domains I have listed is a website I've always wanted to get up and running but sadly never had the time to do it. This is a extremely high priced domain, and with the growth of the VR industry it will only increase in price.

VRMMONews.com

Webmaster.College
Though I'd like to start it back up, if anyone wishes to buy the domain and website (Xenforo License NOT included) I will be willing to depart from this domain and website.

Last edited:

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Is the gamehandout / arch gamers website for sale with the domains?

If so what is the price range your looking for?

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
You have allot fore sale. I'm interested in ArchGamers.com however since Jordan has interest then I beat he pay higher price. Depends on what your are selling it for.

Facerig.us What's the details and price on that?
I've sent him a DM, haven't heard back yet so feel free to send and offer for both and I'll let you know :)

As for Facerig.us It's been up and running since December 28, 2013. It has had a lot of exposure, SEO, and content posted in outside websites including several gaming blogs talking about Facerig. If you google Facerig Forums it's still listed #1 on google (Not sure about other SE's). It'll come with the database, however if you'd like to use Xenforo it won't come with the license I used for it.

These are the current forum statistics.
Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:

As I mentioned it was HUGE prior to facerig being released, and has a built in resource section with 32 resources, some being unique to the website. With a little push the website can easily be active again. I simply do not have the time. Keep in mind this is after at least 4 years of not promoting it, or doing ANY SEO on it what so ever.

Here is the active analytics on Facerig.us

upload_2018-11-5_15-32-17.png

P.S. Yes, I have lots of tabs. I get it a lot
:rolleyes::p
:aussiecongaparrot::aussieparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot:

If you're still interested @Empire send me a DM with an offer :)

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$

Cody