WTB Hiring Paid Posters

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
Unban my account please @Sincerem at Vgr. I'm open to be a poster at your forum and contribute effectively, thanks.

You’ve posted in this topic already and he has not responded to you. It’s clear that he isn’t going to. Please do not attempt to hijack this topic any further. Any further replies from you will just be deleted.

If you feel that Dan has scammed you in some way, you’re more than welcome to contact an Administrator regarding it. Other than that, VGR is Dan’s forum, and he can ban or unban whoever he chooses to.

Last edited:
You’ve posted in this topic already and he has not responded to you. It’s clear that he isn’t going to. Please do not attempt to hijack this topic any further. Any further replies from you will just be deleted.

If you feel that Dan has scammed you in some way, you’re more than welcome to contact an Administrator regarding it. Other than that, VGR is Dan’s forum, and he can ban or unban whoever he chooses to.
Thank you @Cam! @Sincerem , I am simply not interested in working with you. Please respect my decision.