Hobbies

ToyotaFan

New Arrival
FP$
What are your favorite hobbies?

My favorite hobby is r/c cars. I have a Team Associated TC3 electric touring car and a Traxxas T-Maxx nitro monster truck.

I raced the touring car a couple of times, and right now I am getting the T-Maxx ready to race.

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

KrazyKatz

Acquaintance
FP$
Sewing and candlemaking. Though I rarely do either anymore since I'm just getting my forum going. But I am using sewing to try to get some money put back into the forum so I can advertise more. I just did my first order and hopefully it won't be the last. -lol-

T-Babe

Familiar Face
FP$
That has to be my worst
LOL, those just happen to be my favorites.

I absolutely love BOTH reading and writing and I can never get enough of either.

Heck, if I could do both forever without even missing a beat...I would!

Aside from those, though, I also enjoy doing art; I love to draw, draw, draw and then draw some more.

If it involves writing implements or words...it's definitely for me! :mrgreen:

Ste

Madly Diligent
Although I do hate reading storys I do like to read auto biographys. I am just rubbish at art :lol:

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
I am not that good at reading as i start then after a few minutes my mind wonders -lol-

My main hobbies are football (watching and playing),computer games, computers and the internet. -:)-

Meta

New Arrival
FP$
I'm heavily into drawing & Photoshop (handy hobbies as an illustrator). Been into martial arts since I was 7 and got into breakdancing a couple of years ago which has been great.
When I'm too tired to do that lot I like playing computer games or having my head in my PC and tinkering.
I enjoy some reading, mostly non-fiction like encyclopedias and stuff but I also love Terry Pratchett novels. The man is a genius.

nmnlpromoter

New Arrival
FP$
I love car's, I love reading, I LOVE music i play Guitar, Piano Harmonica and i sing.

And i Write :)

Skateboard!! And alot more stuff i love doing alot of new stuff

TWYLYGHT

Reputable
FP$
Ok, for most my hobbies would be rather dull. For me..................they keep me out of trouble. LOL

Graphics
Forums
Skinning
DIY projects

Sol-Fox

Acquaintance
FP$
gameing,skateboarding,drawing,manga books,internet,music,& forcing my dog to eat my homework :D jk

Carson

Seasoned Veteran
Really, my hobby is using computers, messing with computers, and anything in relation to computers or recent technology. I also enjoy gaming, although it is surprisingly not using computers for it. As you can see, my hobbies aren't really that interesting. :D