• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Hobbyist(2.0) Pre-Alpha/Prototype Stage Released!

• Thread starter Deleted member 44219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 44219

Hey there. Before(Around when I joined FP) I owned a forum called Hobbyist. I soon shut it down in Early January due to various reasons.

Just yesterday, I decided to bring it back. It’s currently in a Pre-Alpha/Prototype Stage so it’s still in development.

Feel free to join it. I’d be glad to hear feedback on it.

http://hobbyist.x10.mx

D

Deleted member 44219

Just yesterday, I changed the Registration Agreement so it no longer displays the default SMF Registration Agreement but one that better suits Hobbyist. I also added an Age-Restriction which requires users to be at least 13 or over before joining(Of course, people under 13 can easily bypass this).

D

Deleted member 44219

Recently released Hobbyist Version 0.0.2. It brings in a small, few, minor features. Remember that you're always welcome to join.

D

Deleted member 44219

I've added a new theme to the site. It's a pretty good looking one if I say so myself.

That leads the forum to now be in Version 0.0.3, a whole day after Version 0.0.2 was released.