Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44219

Site Name: Hobbyist
Date Opened: 26th December 2018
Review Requested (Detailed):
Notes: https://hobbyistworld.createaforum.com/index.php

So no one is signing up to my forum and I feel like it's because of something to do with the layout and theme. Can someone please give a detailed review of possibly why no ones signing up? Thanks.

Talk Mental Health

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Are you asking for a community review, or one of the reviews provided to you by our review staff? As there is a difference. :) When you created this topic, it should have listed one of the three options: Community Feedback, Basic Review, Advanced Review. Community Feedback is the free option, and anyone in the community can give input; but we require you to have 50 posts first made here at Forum Promotion, as that allows you to get to know our rules and guidelines for each service a little better. The Basic and Advanced Reviews are the official reviews, and we have guidelines on how you can get the review requested.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 44219

Are you asking for a community review, or one of the reviews provided to you by our review staff? As there is a difference. :) When you created this topic, it should have listed one of the three options: Community Feedback, Basic Review, Advanced Review. Community Feedback is the free option, and anyone in the community can give input; but we require you to have 50 posts first made here at Forum Promotion, as that allows you to get to know our rules and guidelines for each service a little better. The Basic and Advanced Reviews are the official reviews, and we have guidelines on how you can get the review requested.

Sorry about that. I forgot to read the rules before posting. I will report it for it to be taken down. Again, I'm sorry and will make sure this doesn't happen again until I have the requirements. Thanks for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.