Hockey Hangout

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Further, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Further

Further New Arrival

+3
    Site Name: Hockey Hangout
    URL: https://www.hockeyhangout.com
    Type:
    Website
    Site Info:

The hockey hangout is a website that allows you to connect with friends using a social interface to discuss a popular sport. There are no members, but I am working on posting content. I would like for anyone to try it out and see if there are any things that need to be fixed. The purpose of the website is helping create hope for hockey. I am directing it at ice hockey fans and at this time am looking for new member registrations. post the dose!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+206
    I don't like that we can't check it out without joining.

3. The Grinch

The Grinch Owner Administrator Owner

+463
    I believe it looks similar to the design that Facebook had at one point in time? It definitely looks like a social network that I've used before. Regardless, I'm a big sports guy, so I'll definitely register to discuss the Nashville Preds.

4. Further

Further New Arrival

+3
    Thanks everyone! Jerlene: The website was public when it opened, and i understand the need for a public presence of it, but right now I am keeping it closed. I may consider making a blog public. Cameron: Thank you for becoming one of our first members.

5. bravosi

bravosi New Arrival

+6
    I used to play and watch hockey quite a lot. I remember loving to watch NHL, especially Vancouver Canucks. Forum looks very good.