• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Holy crow I'm LIGHT BLUE!

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$
Re: Ask me anything you'd like

Hmm, well honestly I don't remember how I found this site, but it was sometime in the summer. What made me join it was the friendly staff.

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$

Yeah I am. Not as excited as I was the last couple of years though. My 360 broke right before Christmas this time and I won't be able to play my new games :(.

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$

Not much really. Probably going to be working hard at getting better at goalkeeping and working out a lot more on my legs.

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$

@ Efc,
Well my dad has been a huge inspiration to me. He's always wanted me to play and after so many years I finally I started and love it. I'll never give it up.

@ridwan,
Well I had a couple inspirations. When I was big on PotterForums there was this guy and he was amazing at graphics! So one day he got me started and I've been making them ever since.

@Clovie,
I'm not sure, I lost the .PSD lol.

Anymore? :D

Ste

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Apr 7, 2007
UK
www.forumpromotion.net
FP$

After me persuading you all the time on MSN, why don't you just support Everton instead of Chelsea? ~lol~

How is your football coming along?

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$

Wagner said:
After me persuading you all the time on MSN, why don't you just support Everton instead of Chelsea? ~lol~

How is your football coming along?
Because Everton will always blow :)

Football is coming along good. I'm a full time defender now, however I may have to hop back in goal for a little bit tonight at our match.

Revived this topic!

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Retired Admin
May 26, 2008
John's Closet
www.relixmusic.com
FP$
Re: Ask an Ex-Community TL

@TheWonderKid
Mint with brownie in it. SO good!

@o HyDroGeN
Things came up. Couple quarrels on the team, personal life got busy, and I just couldn't make the time obligations I used to.

pandaa

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
May 28, 2012
FP$
Re: Ask an Ex-Community TL

Would you ever consider rejoining the team?