Holy crow I'm LIGHT BLUE!

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Thought I'd make one of these,

well what are you waiting for?

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Re: Ask me anything you'd like

Hmm, well honestly I don't remember how I found this site, but it was sometime in the summer. What made me join it was the friendly staff.

Kino

Captain Awesome.

Yeah I am. Not as excited as I was the last couple of years though. My 360 broke right before Christmas this time and I won't be able to play my new games :(.

Kino

Captain Awesome.

Not much really. Probably going to be working hard at getting better at goalkeeping and working out a lot more on my legs.

ridwan sameer

Reputable
FP$

how did you learn graphics?

Kino

Captain Awesome.

@ Efc,
Well my dad has been a huge inspiration to me. He's always wanted me to play and after so many years I finally I started and love it. I'll never give it up.

@ridwan,
Well I had a couple inspirations. When I was big on PotterForums there was this guy and he was amazing at graphics! So one day he got me started and I've been making them ever since.

@Clovie,
I'm not sure, I lost the .PSD lol.

Anymore? :D

Ste

Madly Diligent

After me persuading you all the time on MSN, why don't you just support Everton instead of Chelsea? ~lol~

How is your football coming along?

Kino

Captain Awesome.

Wagner said:
After me persuading you all the time on MSN, why don't you just support Everton instead of Chelsea? ~lol~

How is your football coming along?

Because Everton will always blow :)

Football is coming along good. I'm a full time defender now, however I may have to hop back in goal for a little bit tonight at our match.

Revived this topic!

Kino

Captain Awesome.
Re: Ask an Ex-Community TL

@TheWonderKid
Mint with brownie in it. SO good!

@o HyDroGeN
Things came up. Couple quarrels on the team, personal life got busy, and I just couldn't make the time obligations I used to.

Kino

Captain Awesome.

Just bumping this up! I'm open for any questions :)

pandaa

Madly Diligent

Would you ever consider rejoining the team?