Host Hunters

Allan

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 21, 2011
Central Florida
kndhosting.com
FP$
Host Hunters is a forum that allows web hosts a place to advertise their services for free. A place where others can discuss hosting and all attributes on the subject. We also have a place for members to just talk about anything from gaming to entertainment. If you have a minute you should stop in and say hello. We have been around for a couple years and just recently rejuvenated our selves.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Host Hunters is a forum that allows web hosts a place to advertise their services for free. A place where others can discuss hosting and all attributes on the subject. We also have a place for members to just talk about anything from gaming to entertainment. If you have a minute you should stop in and say hello. We have been around for a couple years and just recently rejuvenated our selves.

Nice site! I don't think I've signed up there yet so hopefully this week I'll do that. If not, please remind me!

Allan

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 21, 2011
Central Florida
kndhosting.com
FP$
For me the theme is not loading, is there an issue. Why switch from Xenforo to SMF?
I really like SMF 2.1 it has a lot potential, I have to get the time to trace the SSL and the theme in the admin panel. Once you click on thread everything works as should.
I signed this morning up and am waiting for my confirmation email to come through. It might not be a problem from your end but the email account so I'll give it another day.
Thank you I see you email finally came.

Reactions: Lämmchen