Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Cincorostle

Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
Hi
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on ipage.com , reliablehost.com , hostforweb.com and kvchosting.net hosting providers?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Hi
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on ipage.com , reliablehost.com , hostforweb.com and kvchosting.net hosting providers?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?
I saw your latter post and replied to it but I will still address this with you as well. :)

For seeking quality support I would start with, what support do they offer? Are the desired channels active during the times you most often going to need them? How about their knowledge base? Their FAQs? etc?

Most providers for instance only provides pre sales for chat while the rest have to be done through tickets. Which isn't cool in this day and age. Seeing as there is tracking and verification steps can be taken for actual clients too.

Additionally modern chat deployments also have ticket converters should that need arise preventing the client or visitor needing to feels frustrated of the needing to open up yet another dialogue with their provider.

Gordoniks

Acquaintance
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
Give kvchosting.net a try. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
I recommend using smaller webhosts that outside of the EIG brand. EIG will make you pull your hair out... one by one.
You could give us a try at www.USHost247.com (support by ticket, live chat, and phone 24/7/365).
You could also try www.Premierehost.net (@Doctor Tech)

Jackleo7878

Acquaintance
Aug 26, 2020
London
www.webhosting.uk.com
FP$
There are many good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market, just need to be very attentive while picking the best one. The competition is huge, so getting the right one is quite difficult. For affordable plans with good features, WHUK would be the best choice for you. You can also check their reviews as well as compare features with other web hosting providers.

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. kvchosting.net support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because it is a professional web host.

Doctor Tech

Resident
Jun 15, 2009
www.PremiereHost.net
FP$
I recommend using smaller webhosts that outside of the EIG brand. EIG will make you pull your hair out... one by one.
You could give us a try at www.USHost247.com (support by ticket, live chat, and phone 24/7/365).
You could also try www.Premierehost.net (@Doctor Tech)

Thanks for the recommendation, Chris! I also recommend USHost247.com as Chris is very knowledgeable and has always been available to help.

Dikopron

Familiar Face
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a SSD Cloud customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality of their support. They keep upgrading accounts for free. My account has more than doubled in size since I signed up with them.