Sponsor HostPlay.Com ★ Offshore Fully Managed VPS Hosting ★ 24/7 Online Support ★ XEN & OpenVZ VPS's in Euro

rockvilla

New Arrival
Jun 5, 2016
FP$
Re: HostPlay.Com ★ Offshore Fully Managed VPS Hosting ★ 24/7 Online Support ★ XEN & OpenVZ VPS's in Europe ★ as low as $

We all have this question bothering us. Which is better COKE OR PEPSI ?
Vote here and lets see the winner of this epic battle..........
http://lnkgo.com/3X7S

bvs

New Arrival
Jun 8, 2016
FP$
Re: HostPlay.Com ★ Offshore Fully Managed VPS Hosting ★ 24/7 Online Support ★ XEN & OpenVZ VPS's in Europe ★ as low as $

This is a great site :lol:

ANiso27KaM

New Arrival
Jun 20, 2016
FP$

GOOOD

Michael Burrows

New Arrival
Jul 18, 2016
FP$

Simply no it was not two times topic.
It was advertise to some other services with different subject and contents.

shower

Acquaintance
Jul 21, 2016
FP$

sounds kool I will look into this

Michael Burrows

New Arrival
Jul 18, 2016
FP$

Wonderful web hosting website you have

D

Deleted member 29704

Good luck with everything :great:

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$

Looking good man!
Thank you mate ;)

Looks amazing, good luck with sales! :) :great:
I wish same for your business :)

This looks good!
Thank you!

Looks like a decent hosting service. I might consider it for future projects
Sure! We will certainly make you satisfied

Good luck with your site! :D
Thank you:D

Game hoster too or no
Yes, We have good plan for you
Please send an email to sales@hostplay.com for further discussion

Looks like you have a very established hosting company with a lot of plans & server locations to choose from. Good luck.
Thanks for your attention:)

This is a great site :lol:
Yes it is :D

sounds kool I will look into this
Sure!
Please let us know if you need any help:)

Wonderful web hosting website you have
Thank you for your idea:cool:

Good luck with everything :great:
Thank you:)

Ohh, Thats epic. xd
Yea!
:D

Good luck with this!
I wish you same :)

good luck
You too;)
=====================================

I am really surprised by the comments and encouragement friends:kiss:
Thanks all

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
We strive to provide our customers with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement with providing new Offshore Hosting Services from Bulgaria.

Network is connected to the largest carriers and traffic exchange points, which guarantees 99.9% Uptime.
Our infrastructure is strategically situated in the capital of Bulgaria.
(Tier 3+ Data Center)

As a reminder, all our servers are fully managed without extra charge!

● Bulgaria SSD VPS - OpenVZ
http://www.hostplay.com/vps-linux-bulgaria.php

● Bulgaria Dedicated Servers
http://www.hostplay.com/dedicated-bulgaria.php

If you have any query, please email us at sales@hostplay.com

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages and 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until 31 January, 2017

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting
● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server
● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Dildaar Frank

New Arrival
Mar 26, 2017
FP$
Oh, I wonder how I didn't know about that service yet (It was made in 2006)! I find the best feature to be the availability of various operatimg systems.

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$