Sponsor HostPlay.Com ★ Offshore Fully Managed VPS Hosting ★ 24/7 Online Support ★ XEN & OpenVZ VPS's in Euro

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Oh, I wonder how I didn't know about that service yet (It was made in 2006)! I find the best feature to be the availability of various operatimg systems.
Thanks for your interest
We are in Hosting industry since 2004 :D

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$

Ricardorich

New Arrival
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I must say that Hostplay.com offshore host has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent!

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
I must say that Hostplay.com offshore host has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent!
Dear Client,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
We are glad to see you satisfied

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
You've always answered me ASAP and were able to set up my account, which noone else has been able to do!
Hostplay.com also have speedy customers service. Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
We are glad to see you satisfied

You'll find the greatest web hosting coupons, deals, discounts and promo codes for HostPlay's wide range of services right here.
https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!