• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

HostPlay.Com ★ Offshore Fully Managed VPS Hosting ★ 24/7 Online Support ★ XEN & OpenVZ VPS's in Euro

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Oh, I wonder how I didn't know about that service yet (It was made in 2006)! I find the best feature to be the availability of various operatimg systems.
Thanks for your interest
We are in Hosting industry since 2004 :D

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I must say that Hostplay.com offshore host has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent!

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
I must say that Hostplay.com offshore host has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent!
Dear Client,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
We are glad to see you satisfied

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
You've always answered me ASAP and were able to set up my account, which noone else has been able to do!
Hostplay.com also have speedy customers service. Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
We are glad to see you satisfied

You'll find the greatest web hosting coupons, deals, discounts and promo codes for HostPlay's wide range of services right here.
https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I have signed up with Hostplay.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
I applaud their support and especially Live chat. All in all, I highly recommend this web hosting provider.

BTW, thanks for sharing discount coupon with us :)

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
great information thank you
I have signed up with Hostplay.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
I applaud their support and especially Live chat. All in all, I highly recommend this web hosting provider.

BTW, thanks for sharing discount coupon with us :)
Lucky to host my site with Hostplay.com offshore web host.
Thanks for sharing nice discount coupons.

Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price are the best!

We are very pleased with your satisfaction and will do our best to provide the best service

New Update
Our discounts will continue until the end of November.

Get 15% Lifetime Discount By ordering a Virtual Server and Of Course there is no limit on the Number of Orders!
USE COUPON CODE "VPS15HSF"
TO RECEIVE 15% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Highly recommend Hostplay offshore hosting to all my fellows developers.
The support staff is kind and really willing to help.
I am 100% satisfied!
Thanks for sharing your positive feedback
Our goal is to satisfy our customers

Hi All :)

We at HostPlay Wishing you a Happy and Magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 10% Discount on Dedicated Server Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 10% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Dedicated Server Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS10DEDICATED" TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Dedicated Server Netherlands
Dedicated Server Bulgaria
Dedicated Server Russia

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 15% Discount on VPS Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 15% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore VPS Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS15VPS" TO RECEIVE 15% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

VPS Hosting Linux Netherlands
VPS Hosting Linux Bulgaria
VPS Hosting Linux Russia
VPS Hosting Windows Netherlands
VPS Hosting Windows Bulgaria

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 20% Discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 20% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS20SEMI" TO RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Semi Dedicated Hosting

Thank you for taking the time to read our Offers.
https://www.hostplay.com

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hi All!

May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2021!
A new year is a powerful occasion: It’s a time when we reflect on our gratitude for the past and our hopes for the future. And it’s a chance to welcome a fresh start to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for chasing goals and dreams.
Ringing in the New Year is a cause for celebration, for spending time with friends and family, and for offering Happy New Year wishes.

We at HostPlay Wishing you a Happy and Magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 10% Discount on Dedicated Server Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 10% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Dedicated Server Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS10DEDICATED" TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Dedicated Server Russia

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 15% Discount on VPS Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 15% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore VPS Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS15VPS" TO RECEIVE 15% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

VPS Hosting Linux Russia

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 20% Discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 January, 2021
Get 20% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "XMAS20SEMI" TO RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Semi Dedicated Hosting

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I’ve given this advertisement topic a sticky. Thanks for sponsoring our community. :)

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
I have a friend who is interested in Hostplay.com offshore VPS in Netherlands.
Do you accept bitcoin or altcoin payment?
Are there any setup fees?

Regards.
Thanks for your interest
Yes we do accept Bitcoin and Ethereum as well
We can setup any kind of server or control panel and config for free of charge
Some good prices and servers here - best of luck :)
Thank you and best wishes to you

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hi All!

May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2021!
A new year is a powerful occasion: It’s a time when we reflect on our gratitude for the past and our hopes for the future. And it’s a chance to welcome a fresh start to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for chasing goals and dreams.
Ringing in the New Year is a cause for celebration, for spending time with friends and family, and for offering Happy New Year wishes.

Dedicated Server Russia

VPS Hosting Linux Russia

Semi Dedicated Hosting

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hi All

Our magical discounts will continue until the end of February

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 15% Discount on VPS Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 28 February, 2021

VPS Hosting Linux Russia

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Thanks for your interest

We do not charge setup fees for servicesv
We are providing high quality, blazing fast and reliable managed offshore hosting services
We have 24/7/365 high quality support that is ready to serve customers through ticket and livechat

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 10% Discount on Dedicated Server Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 28 February, 2021

Dedicated Server Russia

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 15% Discount on VPS Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 28 February, 2021

VPS Hosting Linux Russia

HostPlay.Com Celebrate this New Year by Offering 20% Discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 28 February, 2021

Semi Dedicated Hosting

IWSNetworks

HostPlay
Aug 25, 2013
www.hostplay.com
FP$
Hi All!

Our magical discounts will continue until the end of October 2021
Exclusive discounts available to start a better future with our services
It's time to transfer your Website to HostPlay.Com today
Our discount codes are all lifetime and the discount applied to the service will be permanent
Our goal is client satisfaction

HostPlay.Com Offering 10% Discount on Dedicated Server Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 October, 2021
Get 10% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Dedicated Server Plans! USE COUPON CODE "OFF10DEDICATED" TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Dedicated Server Russia

HostPlay.Com Offering 15% Discount on VPS Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 October, 2021
Get 15% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore VPS Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "OFF15VPS" TO RECEIVE 15% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

VPS Hosting Linux Russia

HostPlay.Com Offering 20% Discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans for lifetime. This Special Offer is valid until 31 October, 2021
Get 20% Lifetime Discount with HostPlay Offshore Semi Dedicated Hosting Plans! USE COUPON CODE "OFF20SEMI" TO RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT LIFETIME

Semi Dedicated Hosting