How did you find us?

FierceGod

Familiar Face
Apr 25, 2019
Gainesville, FL
fierceteam.com
FP$
Found it...... https://forumpromotion.net/forum/#promotion-directory.354

whats the requirements for being able to post here, cause i see that my old forum is not there (one for Fun Gaming Network)

Yes, this place has changed (For the better i see!)

but yes, what do i need to have to enable the posting there?

It used to be a free for all and the first day you could promote

but i love the way it is now, you have to work for it, and has requirements to be met!

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
Found it...... https://forumpromotion.net/forum/#promotion-directory.354

whats the requirements for being able to post here, cause i see that my old forum is not there (one for Fun Gaming Network)

Yes, this place has changed (For the better i see!)

but yes, what do i need to have to enable the posting there?

It used to be a free for all and the first day you could promote

but i love the way it is now, you have to work for it, and has requirements to be met!
Heya

The minimum guideline to post a new ad topic is 5 posts made on the forum. Only difference between 2017 and now, is the fact that I found that no one setup the permissions properly back then, and finally fixed it. Wouldn't believe how much spam and potential users who might have seemed spammy was in the MOD Queue for those boards, before I fixed the settings.

FierceGod

Familiar Face
Apr 25, 2019
Gainesville, FL
fierceteam.com
FP$
Heya

The minimum guideline to post a new ad topic is 5 posts made on the forum. Only difference between 2017 and now, is the fact that I found that no one setup the permissions properly back then, and finally fixed it. Wouldn't believe how much spam and potential users who might have seemed spammy was in the MOD Queue for those boards, before I fixed the settings.
Thank you, and it seems i have unlocked it!!!!! Thank you FP & @Joshua Farrell

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Direct Avertisement, Joshua Farrel's board.

?Thank you!
Oh, that's awesome. I greatly appreciate you letting us know, and we are glad to have you here.

I actually didn't know that @Joshua Farrell was still running Direct Advertisement.

Reactions: Phoenix51

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge