How is the Weather?

Alexandoy

Familiar Face
Dec 15, 2018
FP$
I have read in the news about the Polar Vortex which I believe is the cold wave. There was an advice to take care and shield the body from the excessive cold wave that is hitting the US. There's the forecast in Canada (as posted by my godson) of a -49 degrees. That's too cold for comfort.

hazeldig

Acquaintance
Jan 30, 2019
United Kingdom
www.hazeldig.ml
FP$
I have read in the news about the Polar Vortex which I believe is the cold wave. There was an advice to take care and shield the body from the excessive cold wave that is hitting the US. There's the forecast in Canada (as posted by my godson) of a -49 degrees. That's too cold for comfort.
It's -5*C in Edinburgh, and 2*C here... :/

Breezy and cold everywhere, with generally large amounts of cloud. Some brighter intervals may occur across the north of the region, along with scattered wintry showers. Further south outbreaks of mainly light snow, producing some slight accumulations, mainly this morning. Maximum temperature 4 °C.

Scattered wintry showers, most frequent across Lincolnshire and more isolated elsewhere, will gradually become limited to the Lincolnshire coast. The showers will often fall as snow inland, and sleet or rain along the coast. Feeling cold everywhere. Maximum temperature 4 °C.