How is the Weather?

A cold, frost and largely sunny start. Cloud then increasing from the west, with the odd spot of rain possible by the afternoon, perhaps more persistent across the Derbyshire hills. Also turning breezy. Southern parts remaining dry and fine. Maximum temperature 4 °C.

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Warm today. Hope not too hot!!!

Rather breezy and cloudy start, with any lingering overnight rain fading away. Winds also easing, with sunny spells gradually moving in from the north and west. However some southern and eastern parts remaining cloudy. Feeling milder than recent days. Maximum temperature 9 °C.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
It's supposed to rain today, and snow in the mountains. I can see the clouds gathering at the north end of the valley. They're pretty dark! Looks like it'll be in the mid-40s (F).

The icicles hanging off my master bedroom window melted and crashed to the ground in the middle of the night, scared the h*ck out of me.

Rather cloudy but mostly dry, although the odd spot of rain and patchy hill fog possible, mainly at first. Sunny spells then developing, with the the best of these in the east. Feeling very mild, especially in the sunshine. Maximum temperature 13 °C.