How much time do you spend online everyday?

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
This is a pretty basic question. Everything from email, Skype, Spotify, forums, browsing, or any other sort of online activity; how much time on a normal day do you spend? For me personally, I spend practically all day online, so about 15 hours. I send a lot of emails due to my job, and whenever I'm not working I'm generally on Skype. What about you? How much time do you spend online?

ShannonGriffin

New Arrival
Feb 23, 2016
FP$
Basically my work is based on the internet so i spend 8 hour in internet because of my job. but i spend extra 3 hour in internet for my personal needs.

Teg

Package Team Member
Again, way too much time. I wake up between 8 and 9, and generally am online until I go to bed. I do take breaks and alternate between what I'm doing. I also stop from time to time to take care of and play with my kid. LOL

entmtone

Reputable
Aug 2, 2016
www.entmtone.com
FP$
Belthazar said:
This is a pretty basic question. Everything from email, Skype, Spotify, forums, browsing, or any other sort of online activity; how much time on a normal day do you spend? For me personally, I spend practically all day online, so about 15 hours. I send a lot of emails due to my job, and whenever I'm not working I'm generally on Skype. What about you? How much time do you spend online?

Hmmm, on days that im working. I spend maybe 2-4 hours. On my days off however, that's a different story. On my days off I typically spend at least 12-15 hours.

entmtone

Reputable
Aug 2, 2016
www.entmtone.com
FP$
Cierra said:
I spend a good amount of time online for work, but for personal internet (forums, blogs, research, my own projects, Youtube, etc) use during the weekdays I spend about 1-2 hours daily, more on the weekends as I have more time.
I'm curious... What kind of work do you do?