How to get Dofollow backlinks for my new website

Discussion in 'Forum & Website Management' started by Promo Code Land, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Promo Code Land

Promo Code Land Familiar Face

+0
    Hello, i,m looking to get dofollow backlinks for my new website! Please share websites page rank 3 to 9!

Thanks in Advanced!

2. Page370

Page370 New Arrival

+0
    submitwebsitetoday.com : you should submit your website at this web, it will gives you a dofollow link!

hope it will help you!

3. Promo Code Land

+0
  4. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Paragon

+58
    Some guest posting in high Page Rank blogs will be helpful to get 'dofollow' backlinks for your website.

5. wh@t

wh@t Acquaintance

+0
    Getting a "dofollow" link is hard these days. Even when guest blogging website owners have stopped giving away "dofollow" links because of the Google algorithm updates. And getting a lot of "dofollow" links might mark your website for unnatural link building which will show up in your Google webmasters tool.

The easiest way to get a dofollow link these days would be to find blogs and forums which are not making the links in the comment section "nofollow". Other then that just be patient write unique content and they will come naturally.

6. Promo Code Land

+0
    Thanks for your Reply! dude! but without backlinks website rank will never come on Google Top Pages!

7. wh@t

wh@t Acquaintance

+0
    But if you overflow backlinks to your website then it could be penalized for unnatural linking. You will get a message in your Google webmasters tools if that happens.

8. krishatnet

krishatnet Reputable

+0
    add your site to forum signatures to get some back links.

9. Scott406

Scott406 Acquaintance

+0
    First post here, still feeling things out.

I write for a few websites, and they have put me on a quest to boost their SEO value. I have determined the biggest setback is not enough back links, but it seems that all of the "easy" back links are nofollow.

Since the site is a law firm (see signature), it would be tough to have others blog about the content. Any thoughts on how I could get more exposure? Guest post on health related websites perhaps?

10. thbaker

thbaker New Arrival

+0
    Buzzfeed.com, newswire and learnfeez.com are some site for getiing quality back

11. wl2014

wl2014 New Arrival

+0
    You can get dofollow backlinks by several techniques like blog commenting, bookmarking. article submission, directory submission etc.

12. lionel.web

lionel.web Familiar Face

+0
    Some other forums with high page rank, and signature for backlinks are these:
    ewebdiscussion.com
    codingforums.com
    webcosmoforums.com
    siteownersforums.com

13. Cmsideas

Cmsideas Acquaintance

+0
    if your website is a new website, you should share it on social networking sites before.

14. Scott406

Scott406 Acquaintance

+0
    After a little bit of research it looks like creating a Tumblr account and posting quality information on there generates dofollow backlinks. I made a seekyt account as well, and after posting 3 articles my moderation was dropped and I can now put dofollow backlinks in that as well.

Here is where I get my backlinks:

Forums - dofollow
    Tumblr - dofollow
    Seekyt - dofollow
    Reddit - dofollow
    Guest Posts - dofollow
    other sites I own - dofollow

Yahoo Answers - nofollow
    Google+ - nofollow
    Facebook - nofollow
    Twitter - nofollow
    Commenting - almost always nofollow

Those are what I have been using. While the nofollow aren't as helpful they still boost your rankings, plus there is a chance someone will find your posts and follow the breadcrumbs.

15. Promo Code Land

+0
    Hay Scott do u have Dofollow blogs for Guest post, Please share it for use, please share!
    thanks have a Great Day!

16. Scott406

Scott406 Acquaintance

+0
    I don't have a list of dofollow guest blogs, but they aren't that hard to come by. In fact, on many you can even get paid to write the guest post.

The easiest way to find one is to Google around to find posts in the same genre, then read their blog to get an idea for what they like to talk about. Then just write an email pitching an idea and ask for it. Most blog owners love to have another voice, they have no problem linking back to your site (as long as it's not scammy), and they will get a dofollow back from you. It's win win win.

Since a lot of my work is for http://www.arentzlaw.com(shameless plug ;)) it's hard to find blogs that will host. But they are out there. The worst they can do is say no!

17. Johnji

Johnji Familiar Face

+0
    i,m also looking for boost my website ranking! do you guys Please share dofollow backlinks website?

18. Scott406

Scott406 Acquaintance

+0
    Your first step should be to put a link in your signature.

19. Bridget

Bridget Acquaintance

+0
    But if you overflow backlinks to your website then it could be penalized for unnatural linking. You will get a message in your Google webmasters tools if that happens.

20. Brucey

Brucey Acquaintance

+0
    Thank you for your valuable suggestion