How to get Dofollow backlinks for my new website

wh@t

Acquaintance
Aug 19, 2014
FP$
Getting a "dofollow" link is hard these days. Even when guest blogging website owners have stopped giving away "dofollow" links because of the Google algorithm updates. And getting a lot of "dofollow" links might mark your website for unnatural link building which will show up in your Google webmasters tool.

The easiest way to get a dofollow link these days would be to find blogs and forums which are not making the links in the comment section "nofollow". Other then that just be patient write unique content and they will come naturally.

wh@t

Acquaintance
Aug 19, 2014
FP$
But if you overflow backlinks to your website then it could be penalized for unnatural linking. You will get a message in your Google webmasters tools if that happens.

Scott406

Acquaintance
Aug 19, 2014
USA
www.scottsery.com
FP$
First post here, still feeling things out.

I write for a few websites, and they have put me on a quest to boost their SEO value. I have determined the biggest setback is not enough back links, but it seems that all of the "easy" back links are nofollow.

Since the site is a law firm (see signature), it would be tough to have others blog about the content. Any thoughts on how I could get more exposure? Guest post on health related websites perhaps?

wl2014

New Arrival
Jun 3, 2014
FP$
You can get dofollow backlinks by several techniques like blog commenting, bookmarking. article submission, directory submission etc.

Scott406

Acquaintance
Aug 19, 2014
USA
www.scottsery.com
FP$
After a little bit of research it looks like creating a Tumblr account and posting quality information on there generates dofollow backlinks. I made a seekyt account as well, and after posting 3 articles my moderation was dropped and I can now put dofollow backlinks in that as well.

Here is where I get my backlinks:

Forums - dofollow
Tumblr - dofollow
Seekyt - dofollow
Reddit - dofollow
Guest Posts - dofollow
other sites I own - dofollow

Yahoo Answers - nofollow
Google+ - nofollow
Facebook - nofollow
Twitter - nofollow
Commenting - almost always nofollow

Those are what I have been using. While the nofollow aren't as helpful they still boost your rankings, plus there is a chance someone will find your posts and follow the breadcrumbs.

Scott406

Acquaintance
Aug 19, 2014
USA
www.scottsery.com
FP$
Promo Code Land said:
Hay Scott do u have Dofollow blogs for Guest post, Please share it for use, please share!
thanks have a Great Day!
I don't have a list of dofollow guest blogs, but they aren't that hard to come by. In fact, on many you can even get paid to write the guest post.

The easiest way to find one is to Google around to find posts in the same genre, then read their blog to get an idea for what they like to talk about. Then just write an email pitching an idea and ask for it. Most blog owners love to have another voice, they have no problem linking back to your site (as long as it's not scammy), and they will get a dofollow back from you. It's win win win.

Since a lot of my work is for http://www.arentzlaw.com(shameless plug ;)) it's hard to find blogs that will host. But they are out there. The worst they can do is say no!