How to increase website loading speed?

Mohit Saraogi

New Arrival
Nov 29, 2018
India
ivfinmumbai.com
FP$
You can use AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) which is an open-source website publishing technology designed to improve the performance of web content and advertisement. The AMP project led by Google is a competitor to Facebook’s instant articles and includes several another large search, social and web publishing platforms around the world.

Rakesh87

New Arrival
Jan 17, 2019
www.brihaspatitech.com
FP$
If you are using WooCommerce Plugin for running eCommerce activities on your Wordpress and its speed is slowing down, then go for these 5 techniques to fasten up its speed.
  1. Choose the Best WooCommerce Theme
  2. Optimize JavaScript and CSS load
  3. Image Optimization
  4. Reducing on HTTP requests
  5. Database Optimization

Last edited:

vinaya

Familiar Face
Nov 29, 2017
FP$
If the site loading speen is not an issue related to your hosting, you can improve your site loading speed by usng image optimizing plugin. I recommend smush. When you have a lot of images and video contents, your website will consume a lot of resources and make your website slow. You also have to limit plugin usages and use a light weight theme.

overcast

Package Team Member
Package Team
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
If you have too many images, it helps to make use of the CDN for your WordPress site. Avoid cloudflare though, their datacenters go down too many times for free accounts. Go with stackpath and other type of CDN companies which are decently priced.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Really with cloudflare? I been with them as an free account from the start and I had no errors with them at all. As long as you know what your site can support and what you can have enable on cloudflare. I think that they went down once in 4 years of having the free acount.

D

Deleted member 8254

@Empire I also like to use CDN to boost up my website speed, so you haven't faced any issue till now. And is there a big speed difference in loading of website?

overcast

Package Team Member
Package Team
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
On the point of compression. I think making use of the AMP plugins for WordPress can be handy.

AMP plugins definitely help out to speed up the loading. For example, content only loading can be lot quicker with the AMP.

Reactions: meetdilip

edefiners

Acquaintance
Sep 23, 2017
Delhi, India
www.edtech.in
FP$
Hi there,

Check out these following tips to make your Wordpress site faster -

Disable pingbacks and trackbacks
Keep external scripts to a minimum
Deactivate or uninstall plugins