How to make this more appealing?

Discussion in 'Web Development & Graphic Design' started by Jason76, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Package Team Member Package Team

+415
    http://jointhedrumlesson.com

The goal of this is to be a signup page. All I want them to do is click the link and join the Facebook group. Anyway, I thought about making the image bigger - as it's more kick-butt - but then again, that makes loading times tougher on mobiles.

OK, the landing page might need more color - and also I can add buttons tonight. A premium theme is off-question, cause of a low budget at the moment.

2. Ghost

Ghost Seasoned Veteran

+31
    Unfortunately your website is not loading :(
    Is it down today, or has it been a while?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jason76

+415
    Being switched to new host and then it has to be installed again. Should be done very soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ghost

Ghost Seasoned Veteran

+31
    Oooh awesome, let me know when it's up & I'll check it out
    Good luck with your site :)

5. danthex

danthex GamingBoards.net King Community Team

+143
    I'd also be glad to offer advice once the website is back online, best of luck! :bluesquarerolleyes:

6. Jason76

+415
    Back online now - but still needs some finishing touches - as it's been remade on different hosting.

7. Lämmchen

Lämmchen Familiar Face

+16
    I'm using Firefox browser and I have to say that the drum image is somewhat large. When I go to a site I don't like to scroll down right away in order to see a big chunk of what should be available in one glance. My eyes don't even go to the link for Facebook (you said that was the goal, to get people to join by clicking the link) since I'm too busy looking at the graphic. If your goal is to get them to join Facebook, maybe add the clickable link within the graphic because then it won't be missed by the eye? Just a thought.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Jason76

+415
    Good point. I need a better WordPress landing page. Maybe a theme connected solely with that. I could be losing a lot of potential members with that - and, of course, losing ad dollars.