How to optimize the site

schs777

Acquaintance
Jan 3, 2016
FP$
In my opinion to optimize your site. Well it is based on the theme ease of use, good quality content, meta tags, SEO, speed of site is also very important. 10 sec is all a surfer needs to determine if he/she likes your site.

What platform do you use for your site? What is more interesting is the what Google has in store for SEO this 2016.

Reactions: AlanWood

kaurparmar

New Arrival
Mar 1, 2016
FP$
Optimizing a website can refer to search engine optimization, which increases your website's ranking on search engines, or to performance optimization, which ensures that your website runs quickly and smoothly. Learn how search engines rank sites and discover keywords to attract new visitors to your site. Dive into the code and look for improvements to keep your visitors around, instead of waiting for a page to load.

<a href="http://drharpreeteyecarecentre.com/">Best Eye Surgeon in Ludhiana</a>

sprucevn

New Arrival
Nov 8, 2015
FP$
You have to implement the following steps to optimize the site:
- Research keywords
- Create unique and quality content
- Build good backlinks
- Promote your site on social media
- Do advertising and marketing

PromoDave

New Arrival
Aug 1, 2016
FP$
The most important part is to create good content! Other websites will link to you, people will share your pages and google loves your page = better rankings = more $$$

Suraf

New Arrival
Mar 29, 2017
FP$
I recommend using Google's Pagespeed Insights here. Really helped me make my site more mobile friendly and helped optimize some other key points.