• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

how to promote my website in google? is their any trick?

Advertise Here

lucycarter

Reputable
Jun 17, 2019
New York City
blog.papachina.com
FP$
There is no trick. You need to make a proper strategy then move forward.
You can try SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMO/SMM (Social Media Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click), Email marketing.

In all the above method, PPC is the one that can give you some quick results but it will require you to invest some money.
Its Your Choice.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Dotgician

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Hi

how to promote my website in google? is their any trick?
Hey @fybros - it depends on your ultimate goals and site type. Is it a website for a business or a blog or a forum etc. Having an SEO/Search Optimisation strategy is a great start and helps harness the power of organic search and users.

Would be happy to give some pointers if you let me know the site and niche :)

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
For promotion, PPC is a good way.
For this, you have run Google Adword paid campaign. It give instant results than any other marketing method.
I would disagree. At least in my experience, PPC is limited in reach and scope (and is costly). Organic traffic is far more impactful through a solid SEO and Community Marketing/Outreach strategy - I've found higher retention and conversion rates through this form of traffic than any other :)

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
If you want to rank higher in google, and have google display you more you need to find keywords with low competition and high monthly searches. Then build SEO around those keywords. Don't just use your sites name, as you'll naturally get ranked on google for that, find stuff like "Smart electrical creations" look it up, see if that has a good results and then either build backlinks or pay to have those backlinks built. Ensure that when you're building them or paying for them that they are Panda & BERT friendly to ensure that you're not negatively effected by your backlinks.