Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
Hello,
I am looking for WordPress hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 800 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on greenwebpage.com WordPress hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.

Divya165

Familiar Face
Sep 24, 2020
India
www.host.co.in
FP$
As you have mentioned in your question before I have not heard about it but I will tell you about Host.co.in is one of the cheap WordPress hosting providers their WP Hosting plan starting at just Rs 99/month. with 24/7 Live Support, Free Migration, 30 Day Money Back, Free Set-Up, Proactive Monitoring, Hign SSD Storage

Gordoniks

Acquaintance
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
Overall I don't have any complaints. Hostforweb.com is reliable and trustworthy ssd web hosting provider. Their online help is great for the quick answers that you need. Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
Been with greenwebpage.com web hosting for quite a while and I've had no problems.
Support also helps a bit more than just with hosting trouble. A breath of fresh air to finally be with a hosting provider that services the customers.

tenrfree

New Arrival
Aug 6, 2019
FP$
I've been using Bluehost for the last 4 years despite people complaining that EIG companies had bad service.
I got good service and they had backups for me and solved hacker problems every time.

Last edited:

Dikopron

Familiar Face
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
I have not been disappointed due to these greenwebpage.com hosting features:

1) super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
2) site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
3) great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.