I am stumped!

AltairX

Acquaintance
Feb 13, 2019
FP$
I am making a blog where the niche is self improvement, meditation, and motivation.
I have brainstormed a bunch of domain name ideas. Yet they are all taken.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Matthew

Lt. Cmdr. Data
Jun 28, 2010
West Virginia
FP$
First, I would meditate to clear the mind. Next, I would recommend seeking advice to aid in your journey to self-improve. I hope this gives you motivation!

In all seriousness, those are interesting concepts. I see how they all work together but different topics come to mind for each. To me, self-improvement comes as professional development. Reflection of practice for the "meditation" and collaboration with colleagues and demonstrated student response to boost my motivation. I'm not sure these are what you are looking for though.

I don't know if you can answer this but can you provide more detail? Perhaps give examples of the types of entries you will make under each category? Or perhaps some of the variations you tried? If not, you could use buzz words like Zen, phrases like "freeing the mind and body", or some form of acronym "SIMMMindfulness (Self-Improvement, Meditation, and Motivation Mindfulnesses)".

Reactions: 22_22

22_22

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
I think it would be quite good if you listed the domains that you have tried so that we can get an idea of your thinking process and ideas. Also, self-improvement and motivation can mean so many things for me, so it would be good to get more information about these things first.

AltairX

Acquaintance
Feb 13, 2019
FP$
Thank you for the responses. I appreciate it. The different names I have tried are:
brainhack
hackmatrix
improveyourmind
mindimprovement
programyourlife
programyourmind
hackyourmind
artofzen
mindspace
lifehack
--
This is what meditation, self-improvement, and motivation mean to me.
Self Improvement is a healing process of your mind to improve your focus, habits, and improving your life. You need to clear your mind to self reflect and find inner peace. Meditation helps with training and calming your mind for self-reflection. Motivation helps guide you on this journey.
A few examples of entries I will make:
I will talk about external and self-improvement. Different habits that you can do. For example, talking about the (321 trick). Techniques to improve your negative thoughts. One post would be: Expect to win and conquer even though you think you can't.
Motivation: One post would be Confucius quotes for example.
Meditation: I will talk about how different techniques, how to get started, benefits... etc...
A couple example of posts:
How mediation is beneficial
Five types of popular mediation:

Puppuccino

Member Team Leader
Aug 16, 2009
FP$
What about mindfullymeditate.com?

It’s showing as available as I post this comment but may get taken by someone in the meantime.

Puppuccino

Member Team Leader
Aug 16, 2009
FP$
It's taken. :(
Thanks for the suggestion though.
It wasn’t when I posted that yesterday. Someone is obviously squatting I’d imagine. You’ll need to think of something yourself and go for it. Posting about a domain publicly isn’t a good idea.

AltairX

Acquaintance
Feb 13, 2019
FP$
It wasn’t when I posted that yesterday. Someone is obviously squatting I’d imagine. You’ll need to think of something yourself and go for it. Posting about a domain publicly isn’t a good idea.
Yeah seems that way. Thank you for your suggestion.
I will come up with a name. I will find that is not taken.