I have birds and cats as pets

vampireforu

New Arrival
Aug 4, 2018
FP$
My cats keep starring at my birds, there like I want that for dinner. The birds are in a cage. The cats are loose in the house. I have a rooster as a pet his a real street ghetto bird he hangs around my neighbors homes and come back before dark. Do you have pets like cats or birds?

B

Bryn

I have a cat, and she just chatters with her teeth whenever she sees one. Just their natural instinct really, although she had been reprimanded for trying to subdue a pigeon one time. Brazen little bugger she is.

Alexandoy

Familiar Face
Dec 15, 2018
FP$
IMG_6353 manoks.JPG
There were loose chickens in our neighbor's vacant lot. I spotted one hen with 10 chicks. The picture above was taken end of November. Just the other day I saw the hen again but there was only 1 chick so I asked the owner if that was the same hen with the 10 chicks. It's too bad because a cat had eaten the 9 chicks. Now he is hunting for the stray cat.

• Facepalm
Reactions: 1 person

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
My cats keep starring at my birds, there like I want that for dinner. The birds are in a cage. The cats are loose in the house. I have a rooster as a pet his a real street ghetto bird he hangs around my neighbors homes and come back before dark. Do you have pets like cats or birds?
Crazy cats gotta stare at birds. :D I have cats, three of them.

Beerus

Acquaintance
Jan 7, 2019
FP$
I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 birds, and 2 fish. I did have more than two fish but you know how it goes with them.