I haz free wifi

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
If you were given a PhD degree, but had no more knowledge of the subject of the degree besides what you have now, what degree would you want to be given to you?
None, I wouldn’t want a degree if I didn’t know anything about it.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
Sorry I missed it, but in my defense, I never got the invitation after I moved.. LOL - We should get together soon. We're in our own place now, so when's the next time you'll be out this way?

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Sorry I missed it, but in my defense, I never got the invitation after I moved.. LOL - We should get together soon. We're in our own place now, so when's the next time you'll be out this way?
It's okay, we missed seeing you! it may be a while, Jacob has to have his spleen taken out Monday, so his immune system will be compromised for a while. :(

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, I know it can suck. Tell him I wish him the best and for a speedy recovery! What are you plans for Halloween :p ?

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, I know it can suck. Tell him I wish him the best and for a speedy recovery! What are you plans for Halloween :p ?
Thanks I will! I requested off for work but I'll probably have to work it this year too, to be honest. :(

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
IDK if you saw, but I (after 5 years) have a job! lol It's in retail, which is a first for me so we'll see how it goes. It's seasonal with the option to turn into non-seasonal in January. You still working at the same place?

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
IDK if you saw, but I (after 5 years) have a job! lol It's in retail, which is a first for me so we'll see how it goes. It's seasonal with the option to turn into non-seasonal in January. You still working at the same place?
I saw, thats awesome! yep, still a manager there. :