I like cheese

alsarcastic

Acquaintance
Jan 27, 2015
humankind2021.com
FP$
Hello one & all at FP. I'm Al - alsarcastic but I'm not really sarcastic, well not that much.

You can probably see I joined FIVE YEARS AGO which was my last venture into the world of forums. Got a new job, got a new woman, got a new family. Life took over. Been meaning to get back into it for a while now and was just waiting to find a passion project I could get my teeth into.

So now I'm back and hoping to find some other folks willing to work with me for our mutual success. Mainly here for post exchanges but happy to chew the fat also.

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Wow, thats great @alsarcastic

So what new projects do you have in mind? I will help if it meets my vision of forums.

alsarcastic

Acquaintance
Jan 27, 2015
humankind2021.com
FP$
Wow, thats great @alsarcastic
So what new projects do you have in mind?
I like to run forums for specific niche games soon to be released. I find it's usually a quiet corner of the internet as most game sites focus on games already out. My way tracks the development and release of a game to the point of release and then beyond. Humankind is a civilisation-esque 4X historical strategy game from the makers of Endless Legend and Endless Space. There's an official forum and there's me. No other competition. Of course, general gaming forums will touch on it but they lack the focus mine has.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Hello one & all at FP. I'm Al - alsarcastic but I'm not really sarcastic, well not that much.

You can probably see I joined FIVE YEARS AGO which was my last venture into the world of forums. Got a new job, got a new woman, got a new family. Life took over. Been meaning to get back into it for a while now and was just waiting to find a passion project I could get my teeth into.

So now I'm back and hoping to find some other folks willing to work with me for our mutual success. Mainly here for post exchanges but happy to chew the fat also.
Welcome back I guess I need to say. Or is it, welcome officially to the forum? Welcome either way. :D

Reactions: alsarcastic