Ideas for Improvement Will Be Greatly Appreciated

Discussion in 'Community Feedback' started by cinderella, Mar 15, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

1. cinderella

cinderella New Arrival

+2
    Site Name: Ideal Career Ideas
    Site URL: http://idealcareerideas.com
    Date Opened: October 20, 2018
    Notes: I started this blog to share my knowledge with regards to working online, blogging, finance, and other career-related topics. I hope to get some feedback for improvement. Thank you.

2. Lämmchen

Lämmchen Reputable

+79
    I like the top section even though it's appearing quite big on my screen.

From there, at first I was confused by the lack of separation between ads and your blog links.

I like the concept of your blog site and you have interesting articles.

• Like Like x 1
  3. meetdilip

meetdilip Familiar Face

+19
    Perhaps an unified font for all the blog. It looks nice overall. A bit girlish in the colour scheme though :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. danthex

danthex GamingBoards.net King Community Team

+167
    Personally, I feel there are too many ads on this website, it's hard for me to focus on the actual content. I'd find a way to make the blogs stand out and reduce the size and number of ads. Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. cinderella

cinderella New Arrival

+2
    I will look into this matter. Thank you for the suggestion.

6. Gh0st4unt3r

Gh0st4unt3r Up-and-Coming Sensation

+62
    As per the above already mentioned, header is a little large and the title for me on the final R in text "career" color conflicts with the pad rings in the image make it slightly blur on the eyes at first look maybe that's my eyes.

overall concept is good and content flows nicely, reducing ads to a more unified way would make reading more suitable for the readers.

Mobile view which i thought was the menu turned out to be an about drop in probably change the icon to identify its an about menu/button as most readers will think the three lines icon is a menu list.

• Like Like x 1
  7. cinderella

cinderella New Arrival

+2
    Thank you. I decided to add a menu on that part. I will try to change the header.