• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Ideas for Improvement Will Be Greatly Appreciated

cinderella

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
Site Name: Ideal Career Ideas
Site URL: http://idealcareerideas.com
Date Opened: October 20, 2018
Notes: I started this blog to share my knowledge with regards to working online, blogging, finance, and other career-related topics. I hope to get some feedback for improvement. Thank you.

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I like the top section even though it's appearing quite big on my screen.

From there, at first I was confused by the lack of separation between ads and your blog links.

I like the concept of your blog site and you have interesting articles.

Reactions: cinderella

cinderella

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
I like the top section even though it's appearing quite big on my screen.

From there, at first I was confused by the lack of separation between ads and your blog links.

I like the concept of your blog site and you have interesting articles.
I will look into this matter. Thank you for the suggestion.

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
As per the above already mentioned, header is a little large and the title for me on the final R in text "career" color conflicts with the pad rings in the image make it slightly blur on the eyes at first look maybe that's my eyes.

overall concept is good and content flows nicely, reducing ads to a more unified way would make reading more suitable for the readers.

Mobile view which i thought was the menu turned out to be an about drop in probably change the icon to identify its an about menu/button as most readers will think the three lines icon is a menu list.

cinderella

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
As per the above already mentioned, header is a little large and the title for me on the final R in text "career" color conflicts with the pad rings in the image make it slightly blur on the eyes at first look maybe that's my eyes.

overall concept is good and content flows nicely, reducing ads to a more unified way would make reading more suitable for the readers.

Mobile view which i thought was the menu turned out to be an about drop in probably change the icon to identify its an about menu/button as most readers will think the three lines icon is a menu list.
Thank you. I decided to add a menu on that part. I will try to change the header.

edenwax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 24, 2011
ed3n.me
FP$
  • Get HTTPS
  • The initial load time is pretty slow, so I popped this into Google PageSpeed Insights and your site got a score of 11/100. I recommend you do the same and follow the instructions on how to improve your score. This will help the site load better and give your users a better experience.
  • Get a logo, the greenish text saying "IDEAL CAREER IDEAS" makes your site feel unfinished.
  • It's bit nit-picky but this image, http://idealcareerideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/WELCOME-AND-MABUHAY-5.jpg - shouldn't be an image. This is something that should be made in code and plain text.

cinderella

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
Thank you for all the recommendations. I am working towards the improvement of my site.