If you're curious then ask me something

D

Deleted member 44219

Is anyone else in your family Christian just like you?

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Is anyone else in your family Christian just like you?
Almost all of my family except my dad are Christians. There might be some cousins who are not and I don't know about it but we were all raised in Christian homes. When I was growing up it was rare in my town for anyone to be atheist and agnostic wasn't even a term mentioned.

If you were given a PhD degree, but had no more knowledge of the subject of the degree besides what you have now, what degree would you want to be given to you?
Hmmm. I suppose I would go with an honorary PHD in Arts & Humanities. I don't think I would need to do anything else with it after receiving it? Call me lazy.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Those are awesome! How'd you get your username?
It's German for Little Lamb. On another forum I had a variation of that for many years and then when I left I wanted to still have the name without having the exact name.
Oh ok, cool. I've been wanting to call you Lamb Chop for a while now because that's just what it reminds me of. lol

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Those are awesome! How'd you get your username?
It's German for Little Lamb. On another forum I had a variation of that for many years and then when I left I wanted to still have the name without having the exact name.
Oh ok, cool. I've been wanting to call you Lamb Chop for a while now because that's just what it reminds me of. lol
You may call me Lamb Chop :D Not a problem!

Reactions: meetdilip

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Do you have any examples of your artwork that you’d be willing to share with us?
Here are two commissioned portraits from when I had my business. The first is a pastel (chalk) portrait and the second is done with charcoal.

That's incredible! You're definitely talented.

How did you and Romanos end up partnering up on Christianity Haven?