If you're curious then ask me something

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
When was the last time you were hopelessly lost?
Lost physically or emotionally?

Physically about 2 years ago I went hiking on a trail I had never been to before and it was only supposed to be 1.5 miles and had been set up by the Boy Scouts. Well, they had all the trail blazes the same color and if you got caught up in one of 3 loops you had a hard time getting out with all the blazes being yellow! It took me 3 hours to find my way out.

Emotionally was when the first time I found out I had cancer and didn't know what the outcome would be; how many surgeries, treatments, etc... I'm doing fine now. :)

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Emotionally was when the first time I found out I had cancer and didn't know what the outcome would be; how many surgeries, treatments, etc... I'm doing fine now. :)
Congratulations on beating cancer. :) It takes a strong person physically and emotionally. I wish you good health for many years to come. :D

Which movie series do you think is the best?

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Congratulations on beating cancer. :) It takes a strong person physically and emotionally. I wish you good health for many years to come. :D

Which movie series do you think is the best?
:heart: Thank you!

Harry Potter is the movie I keep watching over and over whenever it's on so it's the best :)

What songs do you only know the chorus to?
It's the End of the World As We Know It by REM

what is your fav holiday that brings back the best memories
Probably Halloween because I love sugar :D LOL

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Will you chnage your forum software now lol
Don't do it! I like the classics lol.

Which forum software(s) have you used? :D
I don't have any licenses but I've been on staff of a few different types of forums. I have a great fondness for vbulletin because of its warmth but I'm really getting frustrated with the permissions being so complicated when having different usergroups and forums. ugh.