I'm done.

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Sounds like a rather impulsive decision to just up and quit the forum after a week of being here so... what exactly were you expecting this place to do for you after being here a week?

I can say you aren't going to make it in the forum world with either thin skin, high impulsive nature, or both so whatever drove you to leave is probably what is hampering your efforts to become a productive member of this community or a successful forum community owner.

• Agree
Reactions: Jason76

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Sometimes we put too much time and energy into something right off the bat, usually after stepping back and taking a break you're able to re-approach the situation with a clear lens to better manage your time spent. Hopefully, with some time away you'll decide to join us again, don't feel like you're obligated to be here rather you're here because you enjoy networking with other members while providing exposure and support to your own community.

Best of luck with your future endeavors, take care.

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
This topic is a fine example of our tendencies as humans to leap to judgment without knowing what people are going through.

The user who posted this topic has a lot of emotional issues that stem from mistreatment by her parents. As such, she often brings those to the Internet world and makes decisions impulsively. Her allusion to wasting time on "communities" was a reference to communities that she created that she has trouble sustaining due to real world limitations and emotional issues. Shout-out to those who replied with compassion and understanding rather than jumping to conclusions without having the facts.

For the rest of you, I can't judge you because it's human nature to judge and leap to conclusions. However, next time, please try to take a moment and think about what someone might be going through before you respond. It might be the difference between dragging someone further down into a bad place and lifting someone up.

• Love
Reactions: Jon and TechWiz18

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
You are suffering from burn out. Always give limited time to things you love. If you give more time to things you love than the normal life. Things start to fall. I hope you take break from whatever activity you are overdoing and then move back to things you love. I myself suffer from burnout. So I can tell you this thing is real and affects many people and causing depression. So take break for say 1 month and come back.

Reactions: Princess MeowsePad

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
I'll send you 100FP$ in hope you come back sometime!

Reactions: Princess MeowsePad