• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

I'm more popular than Steam?

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
I don't get it, How can you beat other big title company's! I gone though the list and I see other forum based that has double the amount of members and content, So happy that you beating Fortnte :p

https://www.videogamer.com/forums/ really? what's so cool about this site LOL

Who ever did this blog! I think it's someone we know from here if not just the sites to what he users allot. MAN!!!!!!!!!! They should added my baysidegamers down on the list

Demon_skeith

Paragon
Aug 18, 2007
FP$
That's very cool, and I'd definitely show some appreciation to whoever wrote that blog post. Do you know who that is? :p
Not sure, but its been a double edge sword as I've gotten mention on another blog that just lists my site as a good place for link ad dumping. Been battling a lot of bogus member sign ups of late.

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Not sure, but its been a double edge sword as I've gotten mention on another blog that just lists my site as a good place for link ad dumping. Been battling a lot of bogus member sign ups of late.
As in those annoying bots? Have you done anything to improve your anti-spam features? XF has a couple really good add-ons, but nothing is full proof.