Independence Day

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
What are your thoughts on the movie Independence Day? Do you like it, or dislike it? DO you think that they could have done better acting? Would you like to see it redone, to see if they can make it better?

Discuss.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
It's not as bad as the lots of reviews says regards the last one that they made. It had a lot of expectations and came up well short of them. So it got slammed by critics much harder than it should. The characters were a little flat and it wasn't funny like the first one. The character that was suppose to provide comic relief as a goofy sidekick was instead just annoying. The actor that played Will Smith's son was awful, and his entire character was pointless. Some critics would make you feel like this movie was the biggest flop of 2016. Not the case. I thought this movie was a good deal better than Warcraft and X-men. If you go in expecting nothing but an action movie, you'll get what your are looking for, if you are expecting suspense and comedy your going to be disappointed.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
I watched the first one back when I was in 2nd and 3rd grade. I think it's a really good classic about Aliens coming to wipe us out, take over the planet, and steal it's resources. The second was okay. Nothing like the first one. But the story could have been better.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
I loved it! The 2nd one wasn't as good. Though I did appreciate them bringing back some original actors.

Sometimes the original is all that matters and the sequels are just stupid and don't compare. Just because a movie is good doesn't mean it "needs" a sequel. Most times when a sequel or a remake fails is because no one wanted it nor did we ask for it.

• Agree
Reactions: ZandraJoi